Online Multi-Currency Account
Our solutions are designed to help you at every stage of your journey. Whether you’re starting up or expanding your operations.
PersonalFor Private Clients and Individuals Sending/Receiving Funds Abroad.
BusinessFor Sole Traders, SME's and Large Corporations
AgentFor Partners and Affiliates of MotoMoney
We provide you with all of the support required to achieve your desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Sign up to our Online Multi-Currency Account through our website to start converting currencies and make payments internationally. You can also email or call us and our dedicated team can set it up for you.
Why use MotoMoney instead of my bank?
As foreign exchange specialists we provide your business with a more personal, tailored service than the banks offer.
You’ll be assigned a dealing and Account Management team who’ll get to understand your company’s needs, and work with you to manage these proactively.
Timely information is crucial within the business environment, and we’ll provide up-to-the-minute insight into the driving forces affecting the currency markets. Armed with this knowledge you can then make informed decisions regarding your foreign currency transactions or your hedging strategies.
How does it work?
1) You can open an account online or by contacting our team.
2) You’ll be allocated a Personal Account Manager to discuss your requirements with. They’ll be able to provide you with pricing information and currency market insight.
3) If you wish to make a transaction, you can agree and book it verbally.
4) You’ll receive confirmation (a Contract Note) of any transaction immediately after booking. At this stage you’ll need to provide details of the beneficiary of your foreign currency payment. Details of any options that you buy will be sent in a similar manner.
5) Send your funds to the Client Account provided to you on or before the date when the currency is to be paid out.
6) Once your funds have cleared we’ll send your foreign currency to the account you specified on the agreed value date.
7) You can also trade foreign currencies and make international payments using your MotoMoney Account & Platform.
How much can you transact?
There is no maximum limit on how much you can transact. However, depending on the type of foreign exchange transaction you want to make, there may be a minimum limit.
Will my beneficiaries get paid on time?
MotoMoney is a member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications), the global platform for instant wiring of domestic and international money transfers. This facility enables us to transfer your foreign currency with speed and efficiency. Plus, when you book your trade, you’ll agree a value date; the date when the payment will be made.
As long as you have transferred your money in time, then the payment will be processed on time. Payment delivery times vary according to currency, but it’s possible to achieve same day delivery for Euro, US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Pound Sterling payments.